Jogging and running

Haha. I know sprinting can come handy once in a while.:D Personally, I don't mess with mind-altering substances. So, no vowels or slabs here. ;)

First time I've heard melbourne bitter referred to as a mind-altering substance .... perhaps stomach altering.

First time I've heard melbourne bitter referred to as a mind-altering substance .... perhaps stomach altering.
A 24 pack can give you a very good kick and send you to a peeing contest. I used to be a beer addict myself and drink till my fridge was empty.;)

running ... not for everyone...

boobbounce.gif

I run my butt to the fridge and jog my memory to remember what I went there to get....does that count?

I don't jog...it's either walk or flat out sprint for as long as I can.

I run my butt to the fridge and jog my memory to remember what I went there to get....does that count?
How about getting your goals a little higher? :) Try to think about taking part in Boston Marathon and at least running half of it till you reach Heartbreak hill. Many don't even make it through this milestone stage.:cool:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How about getting your goals a little higher? :) Try to think about taking part in Boston Marathon and at least running half of it till you reach Heartbreak hill. Many don't even make it through this milestone.:cool:

I know you know I was joking :-P
Not for me...I run when I need to run...but..jogging for too long a distance over time actually burns away muscles... I practice martial arts so it's not really helping me...I get all the cardio in that I need :) Hence flat running for improved high end output and walking for muscle memory so my training doesn't interfere with my stride as it did for a long time until I learned a corrective measure.

Have you ever run the Boston Marathon? ( I was going to put an acro there but yeah go figure :) ) , I haven't used that myself as a goal basically for lack of interest...but then again I'm not Pegasus(mixup) Hermes:D

Have you ever run the Boston Marathon? ( I was going to put an acro there but yeah go figure :) ) , I haven't used that myself as a goal basically for lack of interest...but then again I'm not Pegasus :D
Not this one yet. But it's on my list. I ran a marathon before though and learned what second breath means. You literally ran out of breath and about to collapse, but then second breath hits you. You become super fresh and finish it full of energy.

Watch a documentary by NOVA about 13 sedentary people going through a nine-month regimen designed to prepare them for the gruelling Boston Marathon. It's also available on PBS.

I have seen it actually...the training is ridiculous...well more the strain they put on themselves than anything.

Are you in the states or are you actually where your MC says your from?(I'm not far from Boston ) If your around here...I'll run this thing with yah :-) but we gotta make it a race...last one buys the re-hydration:D

I have seen it actually...the training is ridiculous...well more the strain they put on themselves than anything.
Can't beat medically supervised training with a camera following you. Bottom line they made it. Back in my high school years all I got was a bottle of drinking water and a good kick in my butt from the coach.:D

Top Bottom