JFusion plugin for Xenforo

Hi everyone. New to the site. Been watching xenforo for awhile now unsure if it's what I want or not. This plugin will help me decide.
Jfusion is not frameless with vbulletin 4 thus causing bad SEO. Is jfusion frameless with xenforo? I gave a quick glance in the thread and saw no mention of it.

Hi everyone. New to the site. Been watching xenforo for awhile now unsure if it's what I want or not. This plugin will help me decide.
Jfusion is not frameless with vbulletin 4 thus causing bad SEO. Is jfusion frameless with xenforo? I gave a quick glance in the thread and saw no mention of it.

At this point in time, there is no frameless integration. However, if there is a demand for it, I'll look into it and see if it is feasable. The trouble with frameless integration is that basically it's a fudge that just puts the Joomla wrapper around the forums template, which works to an extent, but there are numerous issues relating to the correct operation of AJAX features, CSS conflicts between the software and load related issues.

vBulletin 4 is so bad it won't run frameless in Joomla.
I'd be happy to hear xenforo would run well.
I remember people complaining about all the javascript in vBulletin and I'd be worried that xenforo's AJAX stuff might be hard to make frameless.

I haven't heard about a Xenforo plugin that works with the latest Jfusion architecture.
Shame to.. I for one just don't like wordpress its first and foremost blog software and im no blogger.. That makes Joomla my preferred CMS if one isnt included in whatever software im using as my primary site architecture.

Shame to.. I for one just don't like wordpress its first and foremost blog software and im no blogger.. That makes Joomla my preferred CMS if one isnt included in whatever software im using as my primary site architecture.

The old version of Jfusion worked with xenforo. I'm sure thief xenforo plugin will be updated to work with the new jfusion.

Top Bottom