XF 1.4 javascript console error after new server and upgrade to 1.4

electrogypsy

so, i just moved to digital ocean from linode, and things were fine, but now that i upgraded from 1.3.5 to 1.4.1, i'm getting javascript console errors on pretty much everything. profile post tabs, alerts dropdown, etc.

here's what's in my console from chrome:

....well... apparently i can't copy and paste the whole code in, since xenforo.com gives me an error message saying my post is too long...

so i'll just post the end part that looks the most important:

Code:
</body>
</html> xenforo.js,q_v=f2ea9e93.pagespeed.jm._FBhmR9894.js:1c.extend.handleServerError xenforo.js,q_v=f2ea9e93.pagespeed.jm._FBhmR9894.js:1c.extend.error xenforo.js,q_v=f2ea9e93.pagespeed.jm._FBhmR9894.js:1j jquery.min.js:2k.fireWith jquery.min.js:2x jquery.min.js:4b jquery.min.js:4
XenForo.activate([div.xenOverlay.__XenForoActivator, prevObject: e.fn.init[1], context: undefined, jquery: "1.11.0", constructor: function, selector: ""…]) xenforo.js,q_v=f2ea9e93.pagespeed.jm._FBhmR9894.js:1

i've never had this problem before, so i'm not sure how to go about fixing it. any suggestions would be awesome :)

oh, and for reference, i'm using centminmod on centos 6.5 with xenforo 1.4

and if you wanna poke around my website to see the error, it's http://squattheplanet.com

I notice reference to pagespeed in the original post. Is this something you can toggle off? It may be related. I think it defers and perhaps further minifies the javascript so it could have an impact.

You can see the 'error' yourself by going to their site - although the error isn't really an error, it's just the entire HTML page that would be returned if the link had been accessed directly...

Top Bottom