Implemented itemCount Support For Custom Tabs

digitalpoint

A simple change to the navigation template would allow an optional item count to be used with custom tabs (it's optional so it would also maintain backward compatibility).

In the navigation template, if this:
Code:
<a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}</a>
was changed to this:
Code:
<a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}<xen:if is="{$extraTab.counter}"><strong class="itemCount"><span class="Total">{$extraTab.counter}</span><span class="arrow"></span></strong></xen:if></a>
You could pass a "counter" parameter when building the custom tab and it would look something like so:
Image%202012.03.15%204:01:13%20PM.png

Upvote 16
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks!
IMHO, this feature should be in the core...... no need to mess around with buggy Addons :cool:

Totally agree with it being in core though I think the guys who will eventually build the add-ons are very good and the standard of quality of their add-ons will be of high quality.

..... though I think the guys who will eventually build the add-ons are very good and the standard of quality of their add-ons will be of high quality.

I like to pronounce it as "Are Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu *5 sec delay* suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ??? *high voice* Club" just a preference of mine. #madminute :D

;)

I like to pronounce it as "Are Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu *5 sec delay* suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ??? *high voice* Club" just a preference of mine. #madminute :D

;)

:LOL: I'm not 100% sure but I'm confident they will, they better had otherwise the newspaper will be brought out. High standard and nothing less. :D

and an alert for showing New Members at my Matchmaking-Forum (optional setting in ACP) :)

new_members_alert.webp

uhhh..... just recognized we do not even have a Subnav-Tab at the Members-Tab (in the Navbar) to show "New Members" (e.g.: show New Members to the user since his last Login).

Top Bottom