XF 2.2 Issues with last version

Robert9

I still dont know which program can do screenvideos, sorry. You may have a hint?

1. Create post. Edit post. Mark some words from beginning with mouse to copy for example.
When i release the mouse-button, the cursor jumps down in the post, the marked text is not marked anymore.

2. When deleting attachments, i have to click "multi" to have a checkbox-button-function for the attachments. I have no idea which sense this should make to have the radio-function before. If i want to select just one, i can do also with multi. Why we dont have "multi"-modus without a click?

3. When i click "multi", then "select all", then i deselect one, then i delete with icon. => all icons are deleted! But it should be deleted all minus the one, that i have deselected.

4. When i click "multi" and select all, then insert full. I get all pictures twice inserted.

5. I use AndyBs addon to write a private conversation from a post. This opens a private conf with text from post in a quote.
Then i want to use another addon that should insert a prewritten text after the quote where the cursor ist. On IPAD the text is always inserted into the quote. I can write some lines, i doesnt help. The cursor is into the quote.

I have not tried all these with another browser. I use firefox 86.0 (64)
I have not tried to deactivate all addons.

I can do videos from all of this, if you tell me, which program i can use for.

I have not tried all these with another browser. I use firefox 86.0 (64)
I have not tried to deactivate all addons.
These are some of the first things you should do before reporting a bug. So please do that and let us know if anything changes, and please confirm which OS you are using.

Also can you reproduce any of those issues here? This is something else that can help narrow down issues.

I’m going to move this away from bugs for now but please let us know if any of the bugs are reproducible here and once the list is narrowed down a bit we’ll comment or suggest creating a new bug report with the specific issues.

Top Bottom