XF 1.5 Issue with Php 7.1 install

Ranger375

I just updated my php to 7.1 and my main site appears fine, but unfortunately my xF is giving me the below error. Any recommendations of how to bring my xf back up? I can't seem to access the admin area.

Last edited:
I rolled back my PHP to 5.6 while I've been trying to trouble shoot this. My error is as follows:
<!-- The Mysqli extension is required for this adapter but the extension is not loaded -->

After I installed PHP 7.1 through my WHM Panel (using MultPHP), I went into easyapache 4, added the mysqli extension, and provisioned...but it still didn't solve the issue. Is there a step I'm missing here?

I rolled back my PHP to 5.6 while I've been trying to trouble shoot this. My error is as follows:
<!-- The Mysqli extension is required for this adapter but the extension is not loaded -->

After I installed PHP 7.1 through my WHM Panel (using MultPHP), I went into easyapache 4, added the mysqli extension, and provisioned...but it still didn't solve the issue. Is there a step I'm missing here?
have you set the site to use php 7.1? You may have missed that step (and you are running on another php version without mysqli)

You can check what php version the system is running by typing this command via puTTy or SSH client:

Code:
php -i

You can also verify that the MySQLi extension is installed by typing this command in:

Code:
php -m

This should shed light on whether or not your system is running the version of php you tried to setup. Chances are something changed along the way and this will help you verify.

Thanks everyone. For anyone with a similar issue, my custom php.ini of my PHP 5.6 and suPHP_configpath weren't compatible with easyapache4. I moved php.ini and commented suPHP_configPath set in .htaccess file.

Top Bottom