XF 2.1 Is there something special to make Google adsense works 100% on xenForo?

Scandal

Is there any difference between vBulletin 3 and xenForo 2.1 for the case of google adsense javascript code etc?

For some reason, since I migrate my board to xenForo 2.1 there is a huge decrease on the adsense income. ok I know that for the first months there is a decrease on the visitors, but the main issue is that google ads are not being loaded in a big amount of page loads. I can see just an empty rectangle on the ad locations.

Does xF has any special control to make google adsense working 100%?

Does xF has any special control to make google adsense working 100%?
No. Do you have Auto-Ads enabled? Cassic in-page ad units on responsive websites viewed on mobile devices usually generate only a fraction of desktop CPM - vB 3 could only be viewed on desktop, it did not support mobile at all.

Thanks!
Since we migrated to xenforo we have lots of errors for crawling the site from adsense.
These are the errors:
1. You have ad crawler errors, which can result in lost revenue.
2. [Crawler] Unknown error (lots of them)

Is there something that I should take into account to fix the crawling of the site? Google adsense dashboard is not giving any more info. Google adsense has been stuck one month now, it is not sum the revenues to the balance. :(

For some reason, since I migrate my board to xenForo 2.1 there is a huge decrease on the adsense income.
Also, did you secure that your new links can be reached by old links? XF uses different links from vB and you need to secure that old links that Google knows (it also includes Google AdSense) still work. If they doesn't, from Google point of view, they don't exist and need to be checked first.

Also, did you secure that your new links can be reached by old links? XF uses different links from vB and you need to secure that old links that Google knows (it also includes Google AdSense) still work. If they doesn't, from Google point of view, they don't exist and need to be checked first.
Immediately after the upgrade to xF2 we use XenForo Redirects for vBulletin + we upload to google a whole sitemap. Is there something else that we should do?

Thanks!
Since we migrated to xenforo we have lots of errors for crawling the site from adsense.
These are the errors:
1. You have ad crawler errors, which can result in lost revenue.
2. [Crawler] Unknown error (lots of them)

Is there something that I should take into account to fix the crawling of the site? Google adsense dashboard is not giving any more info. Google adsense has been stuck one month now, it is not sum the revenues to the balance. :(
did you solve this?
I am having a ton of crawler errors, mostly for private conversations,etc. would like to clear these up.

These errors tell you that Google was unable to look at the contents of a certain page.
If you are showing ads in private conversations, you have 2 options:
  • Disable ads in conversations [recommended]
  • Give Google full access to all private conversations [not recommended ;) ]

These errors tell you that Google was unable to look at the contents of a certain page.
If you are showing ads in private conversations, you have 2 options:
  • Disable ads in conversations [recommended]
  • Give Google full access to all private conversations [not recommended ;) ]
sadly google does not recognize the conversations as a URL...

Top Bottom