• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Is there anything out there that can be modified to do the following (front page)?

jonsidneyb

I make my living off the front page of my forum.
I am looking for an article system that can be modified to do the following. Does such a thing exist?

1. I would like to be able to have an index of the articles that would be positioned on the left side. If a certain item is clicked on the index only the items I have put in that particular category would be seen on the front page.
I would have to be able to assign each article with a category that shows up on the index.

2. I would like to be able to change the order on the articles fairly easily. Possibly be assigning it an article number.

3. I would like the articles to be in two columns.

Article 1 Article 2
Article 3 Article 4
Article 5 Article 6

4. I would like all the articles to be promoted from a forum thread.

5. I would want to be the only one that can promote a thread to an article.

6. Comments in an article would appear both as a comment to the article and as a post in the thread. Also all posts in the thread would appear as a comment in the article and in the thread.

Top Bottom