Is there any way to edit the acp templates?

xpl0iter

I am thinking of building an addon for which I will need to insert something on the ACP home page.
Is it possible in xenforo?
I don't see any templates related to this one.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

there are some template hooks in the acp templates available;)

You can also use the template_post_render event to change the output.

The actual templates themselves are viewable in Admin CP > Development > Admin Templates

As ragtek says, you will be able to find the names of the template hooks in the contents of the template, or use the template names to do template_post_render.

The actual templates themselves are viewable in Admin CP > Development > Admin Templates

As ragtek says, you will be able to find the names of the template hooks in the contents of the template, or use the template names to do template_post_render.
Oh ok.
I didn't see that! :/
Thanks mate!

Another possible way=> doing everything via javascript:)

at event template_create i've added only this
PHP:
if ($templateName == 'PAGE_CONTAINER' && $template instanceof XenForo_Template_Admin) {
            $template->addRequiredExternal('js', 'js/ragtek/devtools/acp.js');
        }

and all the other manipulating is handled via my javascript code in js/ragtek/devtools/acp.js

ATm i prefer this method, because it's a nice way to learn javascript^^

So creating add on to modify admin template is exactly same as creating add on to modify normal template?

Thank you.

Top Bottom