Is there a Resource Manager (SHOP)?

What kind of stuff? I've been working on something. But it's primarily focused on selling digital products with licenses, renewals and extras like branding removal. Obviously building it primarily for my own needs.

What kind of stuff? I've been working on something. But it's primarily focused on selling digital products with licenses, renewals and extras like branding removal. Obviously building it primarily for my own needs.
I have an extra license of xenforo and resouce manager not being used and was thinking of using it as a store/shop. Decals example www.wickedstangsdecals.com

Out of curiosity, any plans to release it here when you finish or strictly using it on your site.

Not expecting a release date or price, something like that just desperately need to get off our current solution haha.

@RoldanLT how did you get Featured Classifieds on your site?

It's just the default RM featured resources :D
I modify the phrase :)

Can I use this as a sort of shop as the others above? I need to sell window stickers, blankets and bracelets. just paypal as a payment. It is complicated to set up? Can you add images of product? Will images enlarge on click?

Thanks.

Default RM can add images so it's posible.
If you want online payment, use BD Paygate addon (y)

Top Bottom