1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a Multiple "Delete" Checkbox?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Core Freedom, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm trying to delete some users that crept in before I had the forum set to "manual approval." Unfortunately there are too many. Worse, when I go to "all users" and click on the "x" to delete each user, it brings me back to the main screen, instead of the "all users" list. Annoying to make so many clicks. Is there a way to click/select those that need deleting and have them all deleted once instead of individually?

2. Taxi

Taxi Member

I hope that this oversight is one of the first things that gets fixed once the lawsuit gets settled. :D

Core Freedom likes this.
  3. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Better yet have a 'Delete Users' link that looks the same as the 'Search Users' one.
    This way you have more control over which users you want and do not have to checkbox each one.

Core Freedom likes this.
  4. Core Freedom

Does anyone if there is an add-on or some easier way? I have over 130 pages of people to delete. Sadly, I have to click about 3 times before one is deleted, just way too tedious.

5. Taxi

Taxi Member

I think there is an add-on that adds this feature. XenUtiles maybe? Sorry, I can't remember, and I don't have it installed.

Core Freedom likes this.
  6. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

middle click the links?

Core Freedom likes this.
  7. Core Freedom

Thanks Taxi, will check it out right now.

Luke, what do you mean "middle click the links?" As far as I can see i can only edit, ban or delete each user.

8. Core Freedom

Taxi, checked out XenUtiles and it's wayyy more complicated than what I need. It only purges members after they haven't verified their accounts, which is not quite what I need. I just need a checkbox put in addition to edit/ban so I can click several per page.