Is there a Multiple "Delete" Checkbox?

Divinum Fiat

Hi all, I'm trying to delete some users that crept in before I had the forum set to "manual approval." Unfortunately there are too many. Worse, when I go to "all users" and click on the "x" to delete each user, it brings me back to the main screen, instead of the "all users" list. Annoying to make so many clicks. Is there a way to click/select those that need deleting and have them all deleted once instead of individually?

Better yet have a 'Delete Users' link that looks the same as the 'Search Users' one.
This way you have more control over which users you want and do not have to checkbox each one.

Does anyone if there is an add-on or some easier way? I have over 130 pages of people to delete. Sadly, I have to click about 3 times before one is deleted, just way too tedious.

Taxi, checked out XenUtiles and it's wayyy more complicated than what I need. It only purges members after they haven't verified their accounts, which is not quite what I need. I just need a checkbox put in addition to edit/ban so I can click several per page.

Top Bottom