Is there a mod community planned?

glorify

Just wondering if there will be a mod community on site our will there be something planned at a separate location?

I think that was grabbed, but by someone else...

I don't really see the point of grabbing domains that you don't really have a right to. Either you're being a douche by grabbing domains that you hope to sell back later at a higher price, or you really just don't know what you're doing.

I would be interested in being kept in the loop regarding any type of modding community. By the time I decided to make that leap with vB,
they released version 4. And... well.... you know how that went.... :rolleyes: so it would be nice to start from the ground floor and grow with the beast.

I think it would only get cluttered if they didn't put enough thought into the organization. As long as they keep overlap to a minimum, I don't see many problems arising from the support forum also being the modding community.

if a mod area is created will there also, or at least Id like to see, an XenApproval label on the submitted mods and that they have to go through a testing by trusted xen tester and developers, to get this stamp of approval.

I think it would build a more sophisticated and credible atmosphere. Just a thought.

If memory serves correctly, XF mentioned that the resources section that is in development will have rating abilities and such against devs, so people can rate or hate them basically, sorting those who support their mods from those who don't... helping us all gauge trust from which mods we install and devs we support, and those to steer clear.

Top Bottom