Is possible migrate this forum vbulletin big to xenforo ?

Limkos

Hello, Is possible migrate this forum vbulletin big to xenforo ?

Temas: 880.203, Mensajes: 20.742.664, Usuarios: 150.684

Or. becose is so big is imposible ?

how meny days to migrate ?

thanks

Not that easy at all. I have already someone working on payed comments system so I can then pay again someone to create custom build importer for the comments. Then I will also have to pay again someone to get a custom build blog add-on and then again pay someone to create custom importer for blogs. For articles I have already payed.
I am already trying to migrate for one moth. Overall the migration will cost me at least around 2-3000 dollars, not included the XF cost of 460 full licence.
The question and response related to the size of the forum and whether the XF supplied importer would handle it.

Nothing at all to do with unsupported third party add-on content.

Nothing at all to do with unsupported third party add-on content.
It is not third party add-on content in vB5. I don't have a single add-on in vB5. Just standard vB5. Here I will need to pay around 3000 for several custom made add-ons, imports just to have the same features as in standard vB5.

Last edited:
It is not third party add-on content in vB5. I don't have a single add-on in vB5. Just standard vB5. Here I will need to pay around 3000 for several custom made add-ons, imports just to have the same features as in standard vB5.
Unsupported first party content then.

XF doesn't have post comments or a blog, so the point still stands.

If you alter your vision from micro to marco, it will be easier to let some things go when the bigger picture is moving to a better platform, where your users will find even better things to appreciate.

If you alter your vision from micro to marco, it will be easier to let some things go when the bigger picture is moving to a better platform, where your users will find even better things to appreciate.
I can't let go the comments. It is space saving, time saving when reading the forum and you simply can see all the responses to a reply in one place instead of spread all over the thread on several pages. Users like to use it so I want my users to be happy. It is not about me.

Top Bottom