Is possible migrate this forum vbulletin big to xenforo ?

Limkos

Hello, Is possible migrate this forum vbulletin big to xenforo ?

Temas: 880.203, Mensajes: 20.742.664, Usuarios: 150.684

Or. becose is so big is imposible ?

how meny days to migrate ?

thanks

There are way bigger forums which have migrated to XF.

The official importer will handle that, no problem.

Import time will depend on various factors, primarily server config and setup.
Not that easy at all. I have already someone working on payed comments system so I can then pay again someone to create custom build importer for the comments. Then I will also have to pay again someone to get a custom build blog add-on and then again pay someone to create custom importer for blogs. For articles I have already payed.
I am already trying to migrate for one moth. Overall the migration will cost me at least around 2-3000 dollars, not included the XF cost of 460 full licence.

Last edited:
If you would like to attempt it yourself, you can try the big board importer that @Slavik just recently released for Xenforo 2. Although that's up to you. It might be best to hire a professional. Just wanted to point you towards that just in case.

Also here's a link to the big board services area for hiring someone.

Thanks, will ask him. I wonder how he could handle the comments when there is no proper comments system developed yet. You did not use comments?

No the comments were not imported when he imported my board. I'm not exactly sure how he would handle it, you could ask him and see what he says. Though he's been around the block quite a bit so I'm sure it's something he would be able to handle. Of course you would need an add-on for the comments on the Xenforo side. To be honest that may require building a custom importer for the comments since it requires an add-on. If it was core functionality then it would be much easier

Top Bottom