Is It Still Available Now?

Ariel Schnee

Hi, it's me again!^_^

I've been away and haven't had internet access since April. Just got it back yesterday. What I'm wondering is, is XenForo 1 still available for sale? Because if it's not, there's no point in me buying a license. I HATE XenForo 2 with the passion of a thousand fiery burning suns. You couldn't pay me to use 2. So is one still available for sale? Let me know.

Thanks for your time and patience now!^_^

An active XenForo license allows you to use any current and past version of XenForo. You can even use XenForo 1.0.0 if you want, although we wouldn't recommend it :)

Worth noting, however, that XF2 is certainly the future and the majority of people feel it is the way forward. Either way, XenForo 1.5.x will eventually be considered end of life and although it will always be available it will eventually be out of the scope of maintenance and eventually even support and security releases.

So, choose wisely. If there's anything we can do or clarify with regards to your feelings towards XF2, then it would be great to have an opportunity to change your mind. If not, hopefully you'll continue to enjoy XF1.

Some days ago i was invited in a good old vb3 ... and then i found out what xf is missing!
The way to pass likes together with a short comment. People are so hungry for this, it is unbelievable. Like little children they need not only an unpersonal like, they need a personal comment also. In a world of anonymous beeings this is the solution for a better life!
And now someone should code this, please!

Top Bottom