XF 1.2 Is it possible to put selected users in moderation in just one forum?

CTXMedia

I'm asking because after looking around in the usergroup and node settings it doesn't seem like it.

I have a political debating forum on CycleChat that can get quite heated at times; when that happens I would like to be able to put selected members into moderation for this specific forum only.

If I create a usergroup and set the - Follow message moderation rules: - permission to Never, it puts the user's posts into moderation, but does it for the whole site.

When I go into the Node permissions there doesn't appear to be a setting for - Follow message moderation rules: ?

So is there a way of achieving what I want or is it simply not an option at the moment?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

I'm asking because after looking around in the usergroup and node settings it doesn't seem like it.

I have a political debating forum on CycleChat that can get quite heated at times; when that happens I would like to be able to put selected members into moderation for this specific forum only.

If I create a usergroup and set the - Follow message moderation rules: - permission to Never, it puts the user's posts into moderation, but does it for the whole site.

When I go into the Node permissions there doesn't appear to be a setting for - Follow message moderation rules: ?

So is there a way of achieving what I want or is it simply not an option at the moment?

Thanks,
Shaun :D
You're not far off.....

/admin.php?nodes/

This will bring up your node list.

Select "permissions" on the node it's self, then select the user group you would like to change. This will change only that node, for that user group, and not globally for the whole site.

You're not far off.....

/admin.php?nodes/

This will bring up your node list.

Select "permissions" on the node it's self, then select the user group you would like to change. This will change only that node, for that user group, and not globally for the whole site.

There is no such option there in per nodes per group.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:25.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:25.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:34.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:34.webp
    68 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:39.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:39.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:51.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-11-20 02:58:51.webp