XF 2.2 Repeated errors like this on just one forum since 2.2 upgrade

djbaxter

in memoriam 1947-2022
I upgraded 4 different forums a few days ago. I am getting these errors repeatedly ever since the upgrade but only on one forum. Everything seems to be working on that site except for these errors.

I don't know what the errors mean or how to troubleshoot them. Any suggestions?

Code:
Server error log
    ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:thread_view:thread_custom_fields_status is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:631
    Generated by: xxxxxx Oct 11, 2020 at 7:59 AM

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:th...', '/home/customer/...', 631, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(631): trigger_error('Macro public:th...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(744): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'thread_view', 'thread_custom_f...')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s27/public/post_edit_new_post.php(13): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_view', 'thread_custom_f...', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('post_edit_new_p...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Post\\EditNew...', 'public:post_edi...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Post\\EditNew...', 'public:post_edi...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "/forum/posts/33104/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(101) "https://bizwarriors.com/forum/threads/how-to-raise-funds-for-program-without-existing-user-base.7737/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["message_html"] => string(387) "<p>It's difficult to comment further since you haven't disclosed the URL but even so... remember that the source site may be on Google search page 1 <strong>for certain search terms</strong> but that doesn't mean that will necessarily transfer to your site. Additionally, selling links is contrary to Google's terms of service and sooner or later that will be reported or discovered.</p>"
    ["_xfInlineEdit"] => string(1) "1"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "cf6a8d52e76d569fca39181e5bb04d27"
    ["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(85) "{"type":"post","context":{"post_id":33104},"hash":"cf6a8d52e76d569fca39181e5bb04d27"}"
    ["silent"] => string(1) "1"
    ["clear_edit"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(78) "/forum/threads/how-to-raise-funds-for-program-without-existing-user-base.7737/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Code:
Server error log
    ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:thread_view:thread_custom_fields_status is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:631
    Generated by: xxxxx Oct 11, 2020 at 12:45 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:th...', '/home/customer/...', 631, Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(744): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'thread_view', 'thread_custom_f...')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s27/public/post_edit_new_post.php(13): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_view', 'thread_custom_f...', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('post_edit_new_p...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Post\\EditNew...', 'public:post_edi...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Post\\EditNew...', 'public:post_edi...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "/forum/posts/33103/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(101) "https://bizwarriors.com/forum/threads/how-to-raise-funds-for-program-without-existing-user-base.7737/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["message_html"] => string(967) "<p>[USER=2970]djbaxter[/USER] The aforementioned is actually very reputable. When I say first page Google site I mean if you google "File Folder Sync Software Reviews" you will see the site in the first page of Google results. They just have a different business model than most sites. Makes me think of Yelp. A while back I investigated promoting my IT business through them. If you pay them a subscription fee you will become a sponsored business and show up in the search results before non-sponsored businesses. Also I wouldn't doubt if Yelp keeps a larger portion of their reviews for sponsored businesses as a side benefit. They told me I would be spending ~$500 IIRC a month for sponsorship... what they didn't tell me and fortunately for me I found out after reading the sponsorship contract before signing it was that I was committing to a year long subscription... I promptly respectfully denied the offer considering the large amount of money involved.</p>"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "1b33a083c4c7ba7ca7ed33bb5aaeeba1"
    ["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(85) "{"type":"post","context":{"post_id":33103},"hash":"1b33a083c4c7ba7ca7ed33bb5aaeeba1"}"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(78) "/forum/threads/how-to-raise-funds-for-program-without-existing-user-base.7737/"
  }
}

Code:
Server error log
    Generated by: xxxxxx Oct 11, 2020 at 12:03 AM

Stack trace

#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "/forum/posts/33102/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["message_html"] => string(589) "<blockquote data-attributes="member: 7653" data-quote="riverofwind" data-source="post: 33101"><p>Once I complete the program I plan on submitting to a first page Google review site and get a permanent link on the site for $5000 (guaranteed traffic!).</p></blockquote><p>That is probably a waste of money. There are a lot of scams out there promising "guaranteed Google ranking" or "guaranteed traffic". Most take your money and deliver absolutely nothing except a worthless listing in their worthless sites or directories.</p><p><br></p><p>What site is "guaranteeing" you this traffic?</p>"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "e675180fffbbda0fc2a682ff1a85f240"
    ["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(85) "{"type":"post","context":{"post_id":33102},"hash":"e675180fffbbda0fc2a682ff1a85f240"}"
    ["silent"] => string(1) "1"
    ["clear_edit"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

I did have the latest version installed which is certified for 2.2.

However, I just re-uploaded all the files and then did a Rebuild on the addon.

Top Bottom