Is anyone working on a storefront yet?

surfsup

There is other threads but pertain to the specific coders who dropped the ball.

I am curious if there is anyone actually working on a fully functional storefront and if there is a need of donations to help speed up the process.

If I am not wrong, xfrocks is working on a shop feature (that relates to bd Bank) that can use both virtual and real money. It's in Beta phase. Correct me.

What kind of stuff are you looking to sell? Like we have the one I made for digital goods (handles payments, affiliate commissions/payments if needed, item download/distribution, licensing, license renewals, etc.) For *physical* goods it wouldn't really work as well since it wouldn't be able to handle the licensing/distribution on physical goods automatically.

https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/

I can't recall for certain if you've ever said @digitalpoint , but do you have any plans to ever release your storefront as a standalone product for XF? Would be great if you did, I think you'd find a pretty good (and growing) market for such an item.

The biggest issue is it requires special permissions on your PayPal account. It was a review process that took us 10 months to complete (really). Since we are using PayPal's adaptive payments API for it all. If PayPal opens that up to all accounts, it would at least be an option, but not realistic to expect site owners to go through the super technical review process that took almost a year in the most ideal circumstances.

What kind of stuff are you looking to sell? Like we have the one I made for digital goods (handles payments, affiliate commissions/payments if needed, item download/distribution, licensing, license renewals, etc.) For *physical* goods it wouldn't really work as well since it wouldn't be able to handle the licensing/distribution on physical goods automatically.

https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/
We would be selling digital and physical items.
What about the microcart addon in the resources area? That's an online shop.
We have tried using this, it has a ton of issues.

We would be selling digital and physical items.

We have tried using this, it has a ton of issues.

I am looking for selling physical item mostly fishing tackles off my site . I have been keeping eye on microcart as well. What kind of issues are you talking about regarding microcart .

Thanks

Top Bottom