Lack of interest Is a Paypal Payment Handler coming?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Jaxel

I have no interest in installing my own webstore, and none of those free digital goods websites like PullyApp work that well... they don't allow update notifications to digital goods, or allow people to add false purchases.

I've been waiting for XenForo to release a built in paypal payment handler to the resource manager before I add the newest version of XenMedio... but the wait has been a bit longer than I expected. Is a paypal payment handler coming in the first place?

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I understand that things get delayed... thats life. But I would like to know if the XenForo Resource Manager is going to support the handling of paid mods in the first place... If its not coming, just tell us...

If its not coming, i'll use PulleyApp.com... although, I would prefer not to since it doesn't handle file updates.

Would be nice if they also supported an alternative for those of us who can not use paypal.

AlertPay.com would be nice for example :)

Any news regarding this? Would love to know as well if paid resources is on the timeline. If not I will look into funding this myself...

How about Stripe payments?

That would be needed in addition to Paypal. Stripe is creditcards only and some countries like Germany have less than 50% cc penetration; many european countries in fact. Unless of course you were selling mainly to US/UK customers otherwise paypal is still important to have.

Most of Europe has only a small penetration of credit cards and e-banking is the main payment method. In the Netherlands most people do not even have a credit card and are anti-paypal.
Next year SEPA will harmonize all European e-banking into one payment system for the whole of the EU.

Top Bottom