Fixed ironic bug - thread counter off in bug report

I seen this when there were 3 bugs + 1 pinned topic. The number of "Discussions" listed on the forum view was 3.

I thought it was intentional to show the true amount of bugs in that forum by ignoring the pinned topic. :oops:

It also said "Showing threads 1 to 3 of 3" at the bottom in thread view which I assume is working as intended because don't those totals ignore pinned topics?

Could it possibly have anything to do with prefixes? Probably just coincidence, but the fact the forum only indicates 3 discussions when there are actually 6 (+ 1 sticky), 3 of which are prefixed makes it seem so.

Could it possibly have anything to do with prefixes? Probably just coincidence, but the fact the forum only indicates 3 discussions when there are actually 6 (+ 1 sticky), 3 of which are prefixed makes it seem so.
Looks to be coincidence as the "Enhanced Search Bug Reports" is working correctly with prefixes.

It could be related to moving threads.

It's not just the bugs forum.
The general feedback forum for example shows 1876 threads on the forum index but 1939 when in the forum.
Pre-sales 3313 and 3391, etc.

I've yet to reproduce it on a local host and moving threads. Not sure what conditions it must meet to cause it to occur.

It could be related to moving threads.

It's not just the bugs forum.
The general feedback forum for example shows 1876 threads on the forum index but 1939 when in the forum.
Pre-sales 3313 and 3391, etc.

A more likely hypothesis. Also seems to be exclusive to xenforo.com unless someone claims otherwise. Could you perhaps test your theory when the opportunity arises?

Unfortunately, I haven't had luck reproducing this locally yet with moves, deletes and other tasks.

Is it possibly related to the spam cleaner?
Or did you test that also?

Although having said that, it is rarely used on my site so I doubt it's that.

For me it says "Discussions: 8" and there are 8 threads in this forum, but down there is says "Showing threads 1 to 7 of 7".

Top Bottom