IPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

I really need to convert My Board over from Invision to XenForo anyone have any ideas how to do this? I don't have VBull anymore I sold it so thats not an option.

Thanks
Rich

Okay, enough of the arguing.

Quite simply, any discussion which involves a breach of the vBulletin EULA cannot be permitted for obvious reasons.

I was not arguing, I was providing information - I find it questionable that copyrighted material is being distributed; it's not something for this site to be promoted or provoked to be done.

I have no idea how the people here are tolerating your dry presence in every thread you post in ...

When you accuse people of piracy without first hand knowledge of what's going on is not how you gain business to your site ... I own 6 licenses that are not being used .... the license gives me the right to use Impex ... and I chose to use it right now.. right here :) not that I need to explain to you what I am doing ...

PS:
your signature font size of 7 is annoying ... your posts are not helpful to anybody ... please spare us your presence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom