Fixed IPB 4.2 Import - YouTube Videos

I’m glad you found that actually. Presumably you didn’t retain content IDs therefore the user IDs aren’t correct.

I’ll sort that next.
Ya I didn't click that, should I do re-import again and check that, or just wait for you?

Actually one more thing - are mentions supported in other content types too? Their equivalent to profile posts, for example? Could you check what they look like in the IPS database please? We use a different syntax there (because of no BB code) so that will need accounting for too.

Actually one more thing - are mentions supported in other content types too? Their equivalent to profile posts, for example? Could you check what they look like in the IPS database please? We use a different syntax there (because of no BB code) so that will need accounting for too.

This would be for example if i would use a mention on my status update:
Code:
<p>
    <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="https://www.mysite.com/profile/21-c-pav/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="21" href="https://www.mysite.com/profile/21-c-pav/" id="ips_uid_8120_2" style="">@C Pav</a> hello
</p>
Is that what you are looking for?

So as not to hold you up unnecessarily, after some testing I have confirmed that the mentioned user ID stuff is what I thought, therefore unless you have a reason not to retain content IDs, you might as well go ahead, re-run the import with that checked, and that should be your import complete.

The only exception being that mentions in profile posts will still not be correct, though if you retain IDs they can be fixed after the fact.

Ok re-did the import again. Everything seems to to be fine, I am not to worry about the status ones. I am going to try to go to 2.02 next. Thanks for all the help @Chris D I really appreciate it. I will let you know if I see anything else. Thanks again Sir!:)

You're welcome.

Both the issues reported here are now fixed and tested for the next release, thanks.

Top Bottom