1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 ios 8

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by LuvMeSumZen, Sep 22, 2014.

1. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Some of my members are reporting that when they upgraded to IOS 8 they can no longer post images. Is there anything I need to do on my end, or is on apples end?

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

It is an Apple iOS 8 bug with Safari.

They can use an alternative browser such as Chrome for iOS and it will work fine.

I imagine (and hope) that such a bug would be fixed quite quickly. Hopefully in iOS 8.0.1 which I have heard may be imminent.

LuvMeSumZen and FredC like this.
  3. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Has anyone determined if the cursor bug is iOS 8 related to. I guess I just answered my own question since I am writing this on my iPad with iOS 7 with no problems.

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Never seen it before I installed iOS 8. Almost certainly.

There is a bug report filed here for it, but I suspect it's a browser issue too.

FredC likes this.
  5. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

I suspect this is also related to ios8....

Lol kind of funny the last time I uploaded a video to Vimeo was when iOS 7 was brand-new.

LuvMeSumZen and rainmotorsports like this.
  6. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

I've been seeing that flickering sometimes also - but from my PC.

One of my members that couldn't upload from his iphone downloaded chrome and it's working for him. The other one says chrome isn't allowing him to upload either.