iO Dark Mode

iO Dark Mode [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
This is a nice theme but some edgy bugs.

1) On the forum list, when threads are set to be clickable just clicking the row area, I can't select any element without being instantly redirected to the link. This is annoying because it also happens when trying to select a thread for moderation.

2) On multiple addons with sidebar content, such as Showcase item view on the screenshot the last sidebar block insists into clipping with the previous one:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3) On multiple add-ons this style is doing a full-width content despite the style props having it as a fixed style, what breaks the style and I'm unsure how to fix myself.
--- To reproduce: Just try to add a Cover to a campaign on this style using the TH Donate addon, it won't respect the max width of the site content (this works on profiles but not on the rest), this also happens with covers on content (it works correctly on user profiles).

4) Suggestion: Why not allowing bigger avatars on the thread view? Right now it's only coping with the shape of the avatars.

5) Another suggestion: There is some gross abuse of paddings on some areas of style, the user status feeds seem too much compared to how smooth the style flows.

6) A small visual thing is that when you have multiple responses on a status post and the "view more comments" shows up, when you click the comments will load under a different box separated from the main comment box. The View more contents shouldn't it be boxed within the comments not the likes bar?

Last edited:
The buttons won't show on my theme - and the .io logo only came up after I changed the path to a more direct one. I was wondering, when it is installed - should it be the child theme of anything? Are we supposed to also install the UIX and material framework - I mean, as themes, not the add-on? I always install the UIX add-on first.

The buttons won't show on my theme - and the .io logo only came up after I changed the path to a more direct one. I was wondering, when it is installed - should it be the child theme of anything? Are we supposed to also install the UIX and material framework - I mean, as themes, not the add-on? I always install the UIX add-on first.
Did you install the iO theme manually with the style.xml or with the UI.X 2 add-on?

ThemeHouse updated iO Dark Mode with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.3.0.0 Released

iO Dark Mode 2.1.3.0 Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.3 compatibility
For more information: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?utf8=✓&q=is:issue+milestone:2.1.3+is:closed+

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom