iO Dark Mode

iO Dark Mode [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
How does this work with text colors from users? Like if someone with a light theme chooses a dark color, would that be hard to see for users with dark mode theme?

How does this work with text colors from users? Like if someone with a light theme chooses a dark color, would that be hard to see for users with dark mode theme?
Yes. Just like if someone would chose white as a text color on a light theme.

ThemeHouse updated iO Dark Mode with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.10.0.0 compatibility
  • Improved footer widget styling
  • Fixed an issue with tooltip arrow styling
  • Improved discussion list coloring properties which now allow you to color both even/odd colors
Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.
Note: This update does not require a UI.X add-on update to function properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
Need a help.
2020-09-06_073743.webp

In the "account preference" section member's can change the font size from "small - medium - large - extra large" . I want to set "LARGE" default for all users from my admin panel, so that every users have the "LARGE" font by default.

Where can I change it ?
Also,
Can i hide this font size change option from account preference ? if yes - how ?

Hi,
Need a help.
View attachment 234396

In the "account preference" section member's can change the font size from "small - medium - large - extra large" . I want to set "LARGE" default for all users from my admin panel, so that every users have the "LARGE" font by default.

Where can I change it ?
Also,
Can i hide this font size change option from account preference ? if yes - how ?
Apologies for the delayed response on this as our team was away due to Labor Day here in the United States.

I'm gonna check with our team on this and update this thread ASAP! :)

Thank you :)
Hello again,

Unfortunately, we don't offer a setting that allows you to change or remove the section that allows users to change the font size. Although, if you'd like to make the default size large you would need to make font size changes within the Typography section.

Is there an ETA on 2.2 support, I upgraded my forum and the theme completely broke so I'm using default for now ;-;

Is there an ETA on 2.2 support, I upgraded my forum and the theme completely broke so I'm using default for now ;-;
Our team is working hard to get all of our themes upgraded to 2.2 as we are aware of the latest release candidate. I know you are asking for an ETA, we don't have one as of yet, apologies.

ThemeHouse updated iO Dark Mode with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.3.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.3 compatibility
  • Fixed an issue that caused forum, what's new, and media tab drop-downs to shift to the left which is only viewable when logged in and using sidebar navigation.
  • Fixed an issue with search z-index which caused the search bar to end up behind the navigation bar when its location is set to the staff bar.
  • Fixed an issue in QA threads that caused the styling to break when selecting a new solution.
  • Fixed an issue with the left...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom