ThemeHouse iO and iO Dark Styles

kk405

Does anyone have experience with @ThemeHouse iO and iO Dark styles? Any pros and cons/issuess?

Also, would appreciate general comments on @ThemeHouse and their support and updates (via PM if you prefer)...I've been trying to purchase the iO and iO Dark styles for the past two days and the cart doesn't allow me to check out...ominous sign? fluke? not a good sign...i asked via chat and was told there are some issue with the PayPal API (hasn't been fixed as of a few minutes ago...very strange).

Does anyone have experience with @ThemeHouse iO and iO Dark styles? Any pros and cons/issuess?

Also, would appreciate general comments on @ThemeHouse and their support and updates (via PM if you prefer)...I've been trying to purchase the iO and iO Dark styles for the past two days and the cart doesn't allow me to check out...ominous sign? fluke? not a good sign...i asked via chat and was told there are some issue with the PayPal API (hasn't been fixed as of a few minutes ago...very strange).
I'm using both these themes on my forum, and looks great. Their support is very focused on customer service, and they do go extra mile to make sure that issues are fixed, this I can say from my experience, but comments might vary.

Ive been trying to purchase the iO and iO Dark styles for the past two days and the cart doesn't allow me to check out...ominous sign? fluke? not a good sign...i asked via chat and was told there are some issue with the PayPal API (hasn't been fixed as of a few minutes ago...very strange).
PayPal changed their API on us a bit, took a day to get it resolved, sorry about that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom