iO Dark Mode

iO Dark Mode [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

iO Dark Mode - Almost as good as the iPhone

hero-io-dark.png
iO Dark Mode
Create a dynamic forum with this minimalist, vibrant dark theme. With concepts from Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, your forum will be sleek and captivating. Make iO unique with category strips that automatically change color based on your primary brand color.
  • Built with the UI.X 2 framework
  • Clean typography
  • Uses material...

Read more about this resource...

Hmm loving this theme! Although I am on my mobile I haven’t really seen how it looks on desktop. However, the mobile styling does not apply/work on iPhone 8 safari . Latest iOS.

This is how it looks

ThemeHouse updated iO Dark Mode with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.10.1.0 Released

iO Dark Mode 2.0.10.0.0 Changelog:
  • Moved the likes bar above message actions for on the Media & Resource Manager
  • Fixed misalignment with the Like Button on the Resource Manager
  • Fixed an issue that caused the last post on the forum to not use node padding in calculation for left padding
  • Slightly increased icon size in node statistics to match threads statistics
  • Fixed an issue that caused the arrows on breadcrumb to not work
  • Improvements to notice styling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it throwing an error? Can you let me know what's happening?

Hi Mike! I suspect it dropped dead while creating my account, because I never received an email to confirm, yet now when I try to log in it says "You have provided invalid login credentials." But I can't create a new account because my email address exists, and yet it won't send me a password reset link if I ask for one.

I suspect some kind of limbo 😂

Has anyone figured out how to change the welcome section image?

I have tried SP > Welcome Section > Welcome Section Container > Image .. But does not update in the front end. Any ideas anyone?

Attachments

• this.webp
    this.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom