Invite your forum member to xF

I don't think there's anything that's going to make software production go any faster. ;)

Qualities of a good dev - Laziness, Impatience, Hubris

The more members registered here i guess the more hubris the devs become therefore has more of a reason to code good hence speeding up production :)

I don't want to invite anyone to test it until it goes on sale, because it's just not fair to dangle this before them and then say "but you'll have to wait a few months or more."

No one really knows when it will go on sale (Kier and Mike might have a rough idea) but realistically when it is ready. No one wants this being labeled as Gold if it is not (Although it looks more Gold then ....) lol Even tho I will want to get my hands on this during the beta stages and dig deep with it and get it ready for my site, I have a feeling I won't be converting over any time this year as many mods will have to be made first.

No one really knows when it will go on sale (Kier and Mike might have a rough idea) but realistically when it is ready. No one wants this being labeled as Gold if it is not (Although it looks more Gold then ....) lol Even tho I will want to get my hands on this during the beta stages and dig deep with it and get it ready for my site, I have a feeling I won't be converting over any time this year as many mods will have to be made first.

We realize that. It just hurts each time I am reminded. :(

Top Bottom