Invite & Referrer System [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Invite & Referrer System (version 2.1) - Let your users invite others to your community (ink. only invite registrations) & Referrer System

This add-on allows your members, to send a invite mail to there friends for your forum.

It is also possible, to disable the registration process, so only users with an valid invite mail can register them!

This add-on also includes a basic referrer system, which allows your users to give only a ref link to there friends, instead of sending the invite mail.
View attachment 27218

Read more about this resource...

Before somebody asks:
NO this doesn't require my add-on helper framework!

(and for existing ragtek.org premium users: sorry, i'm having some problems with my page.
As soon as it's fixed, i'll release it there too! Sorry for the down time)

Why does this say

No free Invites left

When I set all 3 permissions to yes.

and the options I have checked are Invites on Registration: 30, Expire: 30 and Show Link in Navbar which I'm unchecking since it doesn't seem to let me send free invites.

Why does this say

No free Invites left

When I set all 3 permissions to yes.

and the options I have checked are Invites on Registration: 30, Expire: 30 and Show Link in Navbar which I'm unchecking since it doesn't seem to let me send free invites.
have you given your users at least 1 invite?

You can do this in the acp => manage invites

http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/invitesadmin1-png.27229/

or by editing an user
http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/acp2-png.27228/

I found it!

Another question. I managed to give my account 10 invites. But how do I do it for permission groups. I didn't seem to get it right. On the manage invites page I can select a group. What is the option primary user group for in this case?

I found it!

Another question. I managed to give my account 10 invites. But how do I do it for permission groups. I didn't seem to get it right. On the manage invites page I can select a group.
yes, it can be done via the "manage invites page"

if you select "primary user group", only users with the selected group as primary group will get the invites
if it's not checked, all users having the group (as primary and secondary group) will get the invites

The only text i see on my test accounts is "no free invites left". I have tried to set a number of invites for the registered group.

The only text i see on my test accounts is "no free invites left". I have tried to set a number of invites for the registered group.
did you use this field
invites.webp
to set the invites???

IMO the page is "horrible" and i'll try to make it easier and more powerful in the future (and now, where we have criterias, i'll try to include them too:) )

did you use this field
View attachment 27526
to set the invites???
Yes, I did. It worked when I used the default "registered" group, but not when I tried using a custom user group which I have created.

IMO the page is "horrible" and i'll try to make it easier and more powerful in the future (and now, where we have criterias, i'll try to include them too:) )
I agree. This view could be a little bit more intuitive :) It would be nice to see a compiled list of all groups with invitation capability and also information on how many invites each group has.

One phrase question. When translating this into swedish I can't find the username phrase according to the picture below:

phrase_status_username.webp

Where can it be found?

I suggest a feature to connect to facebook/twitter/google account to invite friends.
This is more useful than remember someone and input by hand.

Yes, I did. It worked when I used the default "registered" group, but not when I tried using a custom user group which I have created.

I agree. This view could be a little bit more intuitive :) It would be nice to see a compiled list of all groups with invitation capability and also information on how many invites each group has.

One phrase question. When translating this into swedish I can't find the username phrase according to the picture below:

View attachment 27540

Where can it be found?
the username is from xenforo
Code:
 <th>{xen:phrase status} / {xen:phrase Username}</th>
it's the Username phrase

Top Bottom