Invite & Referrer System [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
When I update, do I upload all the files and run the xml file again? Will that overwrite all phrases that I have already translated?

When I update, do I upload all the files and run the xml file again? Will that overwrite all phrases that I have already translated?
no, they shouldn't be replaced if you DIDN'T change it in the masterlanguage and you worked only in the "english / whatever other language you have;) )

Yes, you upload (and replace) the files and then you need to upgrade the add-on: http://xenforo.com/help/add-ons/

Upgrading an Existing Add-on

Upgrading an add-on is similar to installing a new add-on. However, you must use the upgrade option for the add-on you are upgrading. You cannot upgrade an add-on from the "install add-on" page.
  1. Download the new version of the add-on and unzip it.
  2. Upload the add-ons files into your XenForo installation. This will overwrite some files.
  3. From your control panel, go to "list add-ons". Find the add-on you are upgrading, expand the "controls" menu and select "upgrade". Upload the XML file that is provided with the add-on and submit the form.

Alright. Thanks for the clarification. I haven't edited the master language so it shouldn't be a problem. I created a separate language for swedish which I am translating now.

Alright. Thanks for the clarification. I haven't edited the master language so it shouldn't be a problem. I created a separate language for swedish which I am translating now.
then it will work without problems:)

The update went well. Thanks for the new phrases you added!

The column ragtek_inviteDate shows a weekday instead of a date. Just wanted to let you know that :)

Where do I find the username phrase? I have searched and it is now where to be found.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops. Hoping for a good way to track total referrals as well as other referral methods, including social media and a registration box where users can input a username.

Heh I should have elaborated. A referral box on the registration screen that people can use to enter the user name of the person who referred them :D

Top Bottom