Invite & Referrer System [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
If it has the option to track the referrals (with set timeframes/calendar options as others have discussed), then you'll get some donations for sure. :)

Is the ability to purchase this app invite only as well? I feel like I'm missing how one can give money in exchange for this product as the "buy now" link brings up a convo box.

When can we expect the next release, I would like to have the total referrals too, so that I can host contests.

I don't know:(

I've just started this week with finishing, testing and releasing my stuff, but without the pressure like in the past

I can help with testing if you want. Message me and I will try to provide as much support as possible.

if anybody wants to help me with testing and have an facebook account, pls send me your username via conversation

finally i was able to fix the facebook api changes AGAIN...:D

But it's working again
message.webp

i'm going to make some other tests with MOZ, create the phrases(any suggestions, so i don't have to waste my time with google translate:D ) ,delete this thread and release it for free tomorrow

Below "Inga inbjudna användare". If you look at the tab "refererande there is a blue fram all around the text and form.
thx

now i see what you mean and yes, you're right:)

it's blue but very very very light

Top Bottom