Intrinsic

Intrinsic 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
It seems that yours avatar img have lost their size attribute for some reason. I don't know if Audentio.com is running the last version but it's something your site doens't have anymore ^^'

Code:
.messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .avatar img {
    width:96px;
    height:96px;
}

If you haven't solved it for now, put that css into Extra.css. it should help you awainting for a fix if it's needed :)

It seems that yours avatar img have lost their size attribute for some reason. I don't know if Audentio.com is running the last version but it's something your site doens't have anymore ^^'

Code:
}

If you haven't solved it for now, put that css into Extra.css. it should help you awainting for a fix if it's needed :)
Appreciate that, but I'm hoping @Mike Creuzer can shed some light on this for me :). If it's simply some compatibility issue with 1.4 RC1 then I'll just wait :)

If you are simply wanting to change the size.... (can't tell, seems that was the issue maybe... especially after the other comments)

Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Threads and Posts

Screenshot_9.webp

Just change the "Postbit Avatar Size"....

Code:
}

The public demo is not running the latest version (It literally takes 2 hours to install themes or Id do it -- one of the few flaws XenForo as is that you cannot install lots of themes quickly)

That said, as @Sheldon points out you'll just want to change those settings. I should have turned it off before exporting :P

Yeah sure, it's always better when it works fine without editing extra.css ^^

It does! :D

Unfortunately no, makes no difference.

It does work in Firefox fine, but Chrome shows nothing unfortunately.
Ah I can confirm this is a bug, it will be fixed in the official 1.4 release. It only affects horizontal postbit so you can disable it temporarily. Id give you a fix but its actually kinda complicated, hence Ill just patch it in my version and lets hope XenForo releases gold within a week or so I guess.

Ah I can confirm this is a bug, it will be fixed in the official 1.4 release. It only affects horizontal postbit so you can disable it temporarily. Id give you a fix but its actually kinda complicated, hence Ill just patch it in my version and lets hope XenForo releases gold within a week or so I guess.
Woo boy the default postbit looks ugly with this one. Ah well, thanks Mike.

Ah, hmm. OK let me think of a fix then short term.
I'm good for now, made some small CSS adjustments and it's passable. I'll wait for the fix to switch back

Edit: Nevermind it just made it look worse. I'll be on the lookout if you can fix it or not.

Last edited:
Problem found : on narrow width, the last post block on the forum view seems to have anything to handle content overflow.
76d18c9487.png

Hi,
I am having 2 problems at the moment. First one is with the icons:
1.webp 2.webp

And the second one is with the Turkish characters:
4.webp 5.webp 6.webp

However it doesn't appear to be a problem in bold characters:
3.webp

Any idea on how to solve these 2 problems?
Thanks in advance!

I think that the font Intrinsic is using can't handle these special characters. If I'm right, it's using the other font, Helvetica, to display unknown characters :/ (also, are you sure that the bold text is using the same font as the navBar do?)

Top Bottom