Insult Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha cool! Gonna add a few words soon... kind of slacking on the 'ly' adverbs. Plan to create a lot of different combinations :D

Bah! If you think i'm going to provide feedback to an unhealthily 'big boned' rancid excuse for a human such as yourself then you're wrong!

I jest, I jest. Clever little thing, kept me entertained for a few seconds :D

Why is "homosexual" one of the words you use as an insult? As in, "unfunnily crude raving homosexual." You taking the Hot Tub Time Machine back to 1950 or something? You can do better than that.

If you can't do better than that, might as well throw in "Jew" as well, and...well, this software will just asterisk it out, but you know, the word for the darkies. Put that in there too. That'll be hilarious.

And that's cool Steve, I might try something like that - http://trollin.info/insultid16?Jonathan. Something like that :P

mjp, the very basis of the tool is immaturity and silliness of insults. "Raving homosexual" is a silly term that shouldn't really offend anyone on the pink side of the spectrum, which I have no problem with whatsoever. Won't go into details but trust me I'm not a homophobe. Racism would be taking it a step too far I think.

And that's cool Steve, I might try something like that - http://trollin.info/insultid16?Jonathan. Something like that :p

mjp, the very basis of the tool is immaturity and silliness of insults. "Raving homosexual" is a silly term that shouldn't really offend anyone on the pink side of the spectrum, which I have no problem with whatsoever. Won't go into details but trust me I'm not a homophobe. Racism would be taking it a step too far I think.
Discriminating by sexual preference isn't much better then racism :rolleyes:.

"Fatty" is an insult for overweight people. Can it be used jokingly?
I think you're taking my post to mean I care about the insult generator, I was just responding to how he think its fine that he has that but then says racism isn't appropriate.

Either way, I don't really care, I just pointed out my thought on that bit.

*sigh* we live in such a politically correct world... it's sad really. Sometimes you just have to loosen up a little.

*sigh* we live in such a politically correct world... it's sad really. Sometimes you just have to loosen up a little.
I'm far from politically correct :rolleyes:, I just have a pet peeve where people find one thing to be acceptable to say, when they'll say something similarly, which is just as unacceptable if you are going for being appropriate.

I just view it as another form of hypocrisy and :rolleyes:.

Well I'm going to be honest here I'll joke about both race and sexuality, but I'm going to get my arse bashed if I use a word people perceive as racist so I've learned not to bother around the lesser intelligent folk.

Politically correct! No one has ever accused me of that before. I have to bookmark this.

If you don't see how "homosexual" differs from the other garden-variety insult words you're using, I can't explain it to you. Well, I could, but I won't. Everyone would grow bored, and then they would start to chime in and - well, who needs that?

Like I said, you could probably do better. Insulting people is an art, and you're doing a hack job of it. For example, see how I called your insults "garden-variety"? That was an insult itself! See how it works?

Think outside the box, J. Be awesome. Fag jokes are passe, even if your aim is to be stupid. Be stupid in a more creative way. I just want you to succeed. You know I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom