Insult Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily enough you're not the target audience for this. I'm mainly looking for people who have a more simple sense of humor and frankly don't care about something perhaps being offensive. I wouldn't call using the term 'raving homosexual' a 'fag joke' nor offensive in any way actually. Except for those type of stereotypical homosexuals (camp flamers) who actually offend all the down to earth gay people out there with their annoyance that leads to all homosexuals being branded as such. I'm more referring to them rather than homosexuals in general. Perhaps it isn't clear at first view but I don't plan to actually offend anyone and anyone who is so easily offended shouldn't really be viewing this site... or even the Internet at all in many ways.

If I wanted to make a website pertaining to intelligent insults I would do so, right now it's just a silly thing for me to play with. Notice it doesn't even have a domain name.

I'm far from politically correct :rolleyes:, I just have a pet peeve where people find one thing to be acceptable to say, when they'll say something similarly, which is just as unacceptable if you are going for being appropriate.

I just view it as another form of hypocrisy and :rolleyes:.
It is such an everyday thing nowadays. In a way every single one of us is or was guilty of hypocrisy one time or another.

I always thought the Monkey Island swordfighting insults were the best.. witty and rapier sharp.

...and no swearing.

Except for those type of stereotypical homosexuals (camp flamers) who actually offend all the down to earth gay people out there with their annoyance that leads to all homosexuals being branded as such.
You seem to know a lot about how the down to earth branch of the homosexual community feels.

Well homosexual wasn't the insult, it's not a word ever used in it. I used the term "raving homosexual" for the reasons explained above. Tiring repeating is tiring.

mjp, what's your point? I speak to a lot of gay/bi people on a daily basis. I used to own a teen help site, to be expected.

Well homosexual wasn't the insult, it's not a word ever used in it. I used the term "raving homosexual" for the reasons explained above. Tiring repeating is tiring.

mjp, what's your point? I speak to a lot of gay/bi people on a daily basis. I used to own a teen help site, to be expected.

Ignore them. People will pick faults with everything you do - its just the way they are. I think its pretty funny to be honest.

IMO making 'homosexual' an insult is obviously both offensive and discriminatory.
I agree. But it's also possible to call something or someone 'gay' because of his/her behavior/look, and still be completely tolerant for it. Homosexuality is used a lot in comedy and more particularly in cabaret. As long as there is an agreement that they are equal in every possible way, it shouldn't be a problem to make fun of it or use it in an somewhat offensive (not serious) way.

Or indeed this vid ... warning *potentially offensive language*

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How very dare you!
giggle.gif

lol, gotta say though, if you want an insult generator I'll just send my Daughter over :p
Oh damn, hope she doesn't see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom