Installing XenForo on Plesk

GetParanoid

Hello XenForo Community,
Recently my old website was hacked and we were forced to move to Plesk for our website. I hva e generally quick question about installation. I have the XenForo upload contents in the directory:
Code:
var / www / vhosts / default / htdocs
When I go to install it, all I get is a blank screen. The installation screen isn't to be found. I'm using the /install at the end of my website address but nothing comes up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Also check the log:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Also check the log:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log
We don't have XenForo installed yet, so I can't access AdminCP

Hello XenForo Community,
Recently my old website was hacked and we were forced to move to Plesk for our website. I hva e generally quick question about installation. I have the XenForo upload contents in the directory:
Code:
var / www / vhosts / default / htdocs
When I go to install it, all I get is a blank screen. The installation screen isn't to be found. I'm using the /install at the end of my website address but nothing comes up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That file path is one I think was changed in plesk 9, are you running an old version of plesk?

Top Bottom