XF 1.5 Installing AddOn using XML File Upload

XenBurger

I've never tried this method before, so am I doing something wrong?

This time I tried clicking the "Browse" button in the Admin, then attaching the "XML" file since that's what it asks for.

It is giving me an error: "Callback LiamW_410Gone_Listener::goneThreadData is invalid (Invalid Class)."

I tried both the XML in the root of the ZIP and the one further down inside /410Gone directory.

I asked the addon creator also but maybe others will run into this and be helped by this thread in the future.

I've never tried this method before, so am I doing something wrong?

This time I tried clicking the "Browse" button in the Admin, then attaching the "XML" file since that's what it asks for.

It is giving me an error: "Callback LiamW_410Gone_Listener::goneThreadData is invalid (Invalid Class)."

I tried both the XML in the root of the ZIP and the one further down inside /410Gone directory.

I asked the addon creator also but maybe others will run into this and be helped by this thread in the future.
Have you already uploaded the addon files? Make sure to upload them first

I must look pretty dumb at this point.
Obviously the files need to be on the server.
It says "uploaded XML file"

Thanks.

For some reason I was thinking it was like WordPress: you just attach a ZIP file from your local machine using their "Browse" button and it handles the rest.

And then option two (the one we've used in the past so far) is to just upload everything manually. But apparently that's step 1 of the two step process you must always use.

Top Bottom