1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Installing add-ons

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by loadeddiper, Jan 19, 2016.

1. loadeddiper

loadeddiper New Member

Sorry to be annoying with my xenforo noobness but i'm wondering what is the directory path or what ever that i have to put to install the add-ons
    So like here what do i put cause i asked my web developer and he said something about alot of paths
    So what would i put here:

As i said i'm sorry i'm asking but i want to know if theres a set certain directory if not please help me cause i want to do this my self.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you're unsure, the easiest thing to do is click the [Choose File] button and browse to the folder on your computer where the unzipped add-on .xml file is.

Otherwise, the path on the server will be something like library/AddOn/AddOn.xml
  3. loadeddiper

loadeddiper New Member

Sorry but i don't really get this i have tried everything and it's not working for me
  4. loadeddiper

loadeddiper New Member

Probably doing it wrong but idk
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The add-on developer is best placed to help as I wouldn't know the path for the .xml file on the server, or even from within the .zip archive once it is extracted on your computer.