XF 1.5 Installing add-ons

loadeddiper

Hello.
Sorry to be annoying with my xenforo noobness but i'm wondering what is the directory path or what ever that i have to put to install the add-ons
So like here what do i put cause i asked my web developer and he said something about alot of paths
So what would i put here:
VERDbR5.png

As i said i'm sorry i'm asking but i want to know if theres a set certain directory if not please help me cause i want to do this my self.

~Jonathan

If you're unsure, the easiest thing to do is click the [Choose File] button and browse to the folder on your computer where the unzipped add-on .xml file is.

Otherwise, the path on the server will be something like library/AddOn/AddOn.xml

If you're unsure, the easiest thing to do is click the [Choose File] button and browse to the folder on your computer where the unzipped add-on .xml file is.

Otherwise, the path on the server will be something like library/AddOn/AddOn.xml
Sorry but i don't really get this i have tried everything and it's not working for me
XD

The add-on developer is best placed to help as I wouldn't know the path for the .xml file on the server, or even from within the .zip archive once it is extracted on your computer.

Top Bottom