XF 1.1 Installing 1.1.3 ?

wickedstangs

What do I do here? First time I seen this? There are modifications that may be not applied. Rebuild templates to apply them.

1.1.3.webp

Clicked on it and what next?
1.1.3.2JPG.webp

Once the files are uploaded and I am installing, how long should that take? It seems to be taking forever...thanks!

1-2 minutes. If it's taking a long time then it's probably on the cache rebuild step at the end. That can take longer if you have a lot of styles / languages installed. If the process stalls then just refresh the page until it finishes.

Wow, Jake, it has been over 25 minutes...I don't have a lot of styles or languages installed ;-(

It seems to be stick on upgrading...1.1.2 Step 2

Thanks

OK, Jake all seems ok now...I had to stop the install, refresh and all seems ok...question...so I now have a few Outdated Templates...Do I have to Revert and then Redo the Code...I did make a copy of everything before I upgraded, but copying the same code would be the same as leaving it, correct?

Ok, so then it makes no sense to revert and recopy the code, correct? And thank you for your help! This was the most painless software upgrade for a forum or other similar software I have ever done. GREAT instructions and awesome support!

Top Bottom