We have a web site re-build in progress, The new site is under dev.sitename.com Ideally, I'd like to purchase, install, migrate (from phpBB), and test in the dev location. However, if we do the install in the dev sub-domain. I'm thinking we may have issues later after we move to the main site location (path locations, etc.) So, would a better approach be to wait until after we go-live and THEN do the XF install? I would keep the old phpBB db intact for the migration. What are your thoughts? I would prefer to install in dev, because we have time now to do that prior to launch. However, if it means waiting for a less risky install, I'm willing to do that. Thanks much.