XF 1.5 install add on problems/admin.php

ŽivaAkcija

Hi, when install or upgrade add on they stop install and after refresh ask to do it manualy, no any error logs, no blank page nothing, also Rebuild XML Sitemap GIVES me this error

403Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

also my host run litespeed can be related with this, becouse i am not install litespeed add on, but problem is every install failed and must rebulid all manualy?

this is my htaccess

Code:
RewriteEngine On

# Redirect www to non-www from HTTP to HTTPS
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\. [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(?:www\.)?(.+)$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^ https://%1%{REQUEST_URI} [L,NE,R=301]

#    Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
#    cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
#    SecFilterEngine Off
#    SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 405 default
ErrorDocument 406 default
ErrorDocument 500 default
ErrorDocument 501 default
ErrorDocument 503 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

#    If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
    #    line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
    #    of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

#    This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

i got this answer from host

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we are looking into the issue.

I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am able to replicate the 403 error on your site. This error seems related to the permissions currently on the admin.php script, however only when being called by a specific 'run-deferred' call from your sites software.

At this time, I am continuing my investigation to verify that cPanel is not related to or causing this issue.

Once I have more information to provide, I will reach out to you again on this ticket.

Last edited:
If the owner and permissions are the same as index.php then this shouldn't really be happening AFAIK.
As mentioned in that other thread.. have you confirmed the ownership and permissions of admin.php (and probably need to on all files if that one is bad).
Are you by chance using any opcode caching?
Have you confirmed you still have enough free file space on your account? Realize they may show it as "unlimited" but there is usually an inode restriction in place.
This could also be due to you exhausting your memory limits (again, none are unlimited).

It still sounds like a hosting issue to me. What hosting provider is this?

This may be worth perusing... https://nixcp.com/litespeed-503-error/
If on shared hosting then many of the suggestions cannot be controlled by you.

Last edited:
i just play with php version so when go to 5.6 get this error

Code:
Server Error

The Mysqli extension is required for this adapter but the extension is not loaded

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 730
    XenForo_Application->loadDb()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 973
    XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1004
    XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1609
    XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Session.php at line 236
    XenForo_Session->__construct() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 46
    XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
    XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/klimefor/public_html/install/index.php at line 18

Top Bottom