Insert Attachment

Insert Attachment 1.6

No permission to download
For some reason, attachments are getting the "full" treatment on my board. I have this installed.

First of all thank you for this add-on.

I intend to use it in "default Thumbnails" mode. It works well however one minor complaint or observation.
Thumbnails get tiled vertically with a line space in between for multiple attachments.

Code:
[ATTACH]96[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]97[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]98[/ATTACH]

This may work best for full-size images but for thumbnails a horizontal formatting the way the default XF does it when selecting thumbs would be preferred.

Code:
[ATTACH]96[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]97[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]98[/ATTACH]
How do you enable default thumbnails mode?

Edit: managed to find it

Last edited:
Callback Andy_InsertAttachment_Listener::loadClassDatawriter is invalid (Invalid Class)

XF 1.5.1

Andy, this addon it's on my small list of super-essentials ;)
I have a little suggestion, not sure if is possible.
I would like sometimes upload only attachments. (without any text)
So, it would be great if after upload all the attachments you click in Screen shot 2015-10-22 at 3.39.30 AM.webp
and all the attachments are posted without need to type anything more. (only the atachments) (maybe auto-posting a transparent dot or something to bypass the error?)
Screen shot 2015-10-22 at 3.49.02 AM.webp
Or there are some way to bypass that error? that would be really great! :coffee:

Hope to have an update with optional full picture show only guest.
Just picture does not affect the other alkaline attachment

Thanks you

Hey @AndyB , great addon...one I've been looking for. However, FYI: when installed and enabled, @digitalpoint Spy no longer works. The only thing that displays in the Spy is new members registering. Any new threads or posts no longer display.

@AndyB having a big issue with this addon enabled - when users upload images but don't choose an attachment, its inserting all images twice. Unfortunately, when it does this, it locks out both users and admin/mods from editing the post on the front end. We have to go into advanced options and delete the doubled image attachments. I've had to disable the addon for the time being.

Hello @AndyB

Is that only in my case or is that generaly like so:
upload_2017-2-28_7-43-52.webp
that the inserted attachments are insert without one or two empty lines? If its only in my forums, I can change this by self. But if its a addon style thing, please change it. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom