Insert All Attachments As Full Size [Deleted]

Brent W

BamaStangGuy submitted a new resource:

Insert All Attachments As Full Size - A cron that runs every hour and adds all attachments as full size.

This add-on inserts all of your attachments as full size after the last line of the post. It will replace any thumbnails that are inserted as well. It will NOT alter any posts that already have the attachments as Full Size.

The cron works every hour and you will be able to choose which forums you wish this to run on. You must choose at least one forum or you will receive an error when the cron is run.

This is a very well optimized add-on, as I have run it on over 14,000 attachments with no...

Read more about this resource...

Also wondering if a flag is possible to skip re-adding the attachments that have been already added inline, in a post without the =full.

Fresh install 1.2.1 with imported content:

works....Thanks.

But I have to add the several forums manually, too many attachments -> server error

Last edited:
I was able to change the code to do the opposite of this mod, so Insert attachments as thumb, or better yet, Convert Full Attachments to Thumbs while leaving the attachment in it's same location.

@BamaStangGuy Can I release it, or should I ask @Chris Deeming for permission?

I was able to change the code to do the opposite of this mod, so Insert attachments as thumb, or better yet, Convert Full Attachments to Thumbs while leaving the attachment in it's same location.

@BamaStangGuy Can I release it, or should I ask @Chris Deeming for permission?

I don't have a problem with you releasing it if Chris doesn't.

If I start it manually from the cron-page it stops quickly after the start and a white page appears. It doesn't seem to run fully through.

There are about 800 000 attachments in the forum. Is there a way to get this running?

In phpmyadmin it's not problem to run a query like this one:

Code:
UPDATE xf_post
SET message = REPLACE(message, '[ATTACH]', '[ATTACH=full]');[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me (xf 1.2).

ehd's SQL query doesn't work either, it's not even valid.

It would be great to have a query that does this.

Top Bottom