Resource icon

[InfisJSC] Topic (thread) starter's permissions 1.2.12

No permission to download
With "Can view posts in own threads" I mean that you can create a thread and you can see the thread starter post but not any posts below.
What would the use case scenario be ?
You really want to:
Have someone start a thread
But not see any of the replies ?

Or do you want ...
People can only view the first post in a thread (and not the replies) ?

We have two use cases:

1. Moderator Application -> we don't want the user to see the replies about him self from other staff members, so they can be totally honest and direct with their opinions. -> the creator gets informed via. private message
2. Complaint Section -> similar

With "Can view posts in own threads" I mean that you can create a thread and you can see the thread starter post but not any posts below.
I got it. My addon in this case does not help, as the topic starter of the thread will see all posts.

In the following release I plan to add alerts to topic starters in premoderated threads.

Do you plan to implement this option ? I have issues related to premoderated threads, where topic starter is not alerted when a reply is posted.

Bug Maybe?
Moderation Action check-box always visible even if user only have "Delete Post" permission.
Makes it duplicate function since XenForo already display Delete button (beside Edit and Report).

Bug Maybe?
Moderation Action check-box always visible even if user only have "Delete Post" permission.
Makes it duplicate function since XenForo already display Delete button (beside Edit and Report).
This plugin add moderation permissions to topic starter.

But what if we enable only certain permission (lock/unlock own thread and manage own thread)?
Still,

Hm. Show user permissions and screen with showing panel, please.
NcMkcrA.png

Ju9eiup.png

QfmFTF6.png

Video SS attached.

Attachments

Top Bottom