1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indie Gamers Community

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by intradox, Jun 12, 2013.

1. intradox

intradox Well-Known Member

Hi all, I wanted to wait until it was more finished before posting here for feedback.

Indie Gamers is a community for discovering, discussing, and developing indie games and aims to connect indie developers with gamers.

Main features:
    - Streaming
    - Media
    - Game Groups*

Game Groups provide developers a mini-forum for their community. More info about Game Groups
    Example Group:

Many thanks to @Waindigo for his continuous improvements on the base addon, social forums. Also special thanks to @Forsaken who made my theme. :)

Let me know what you think! There is still lots to work on but I thought it was a good time to showoff where it's at. Will probably create a landing page in the future which would then lead to each section on the site.
  2. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

I LOVE the design! Great work!
    intradox likes this.
  3. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

I have nightmares about dark styles now.
    Sage Knight, Shelley and Steve F like this.
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Great looking style. Clean icons, Clean everything. I can just imagine the amount of work that went into this one. 10/10
    intradox likes this.
  5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Looks good, I would change the overlay color however, a bit blinding on the dark site to the bright overlay(clicking a member card)
    intradox likes this.
  6. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

That's REALLY nicely done. Excellent layout, icons and above all consistency around the site. I agree with Shelly, 10/10, well done.
    intradox likes this.
  7. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Wasn't so much a large amount of work as making sure there weren't a ton of default properties left over.
  8. TsuChi

TsuChi Member

Great forum!
    intradox likes this.
  9. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

I want this theme...
  10. intradox

intradox Well-Known Member

It's kinda outdated and a mess but I can send it if you want.
    The Forum Heroes likes this.
  11. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

ohhhh I want it too! Would fit perfect for a upcoming project I just started on

JABRONI Well-Known Member

I don't expect to get it, but if you don't mind, I'd like to have it & mess around with it also. Been a fan of the style since I saw it months ago.

I can throw you a $10 spot on paypal, if you want.