Indie Gamers Community

intradox

Hi all, I wanted to wait until it was more finished before posting here for feedback.

iglogo.webp

Indie Gamers is a community for discovering, discussing, and developing indie games and aims to connect indie developers with gamers.

Main features:
- Streaming
- Media
- Game Groups*

Game Groups provide developers a mini-forum for their community. More info about Game Groups
Example Group:
Terraria

Many thanks to @Waindigo for his continuous improvements on the base addon, social forums. Also special thanks to @Forsaken who made my theme. :)

Let me know what you think! There is still lots to work on but I thought it was a good time to showoff where it's at. Will probably create a landing page in the future which would then lead to each section on the site.

Hi all, I wanted to wait until it was more finished before posting here for feedback.

View attachment 48709

Indie Gamers is a community for discovering, discussing, and developing indie games and aims to connect indie developers with gamers.

Main features:
- Streaming
- Media
- Game Groups*

Game Groups provide developers a mini-forum for their community. More info about Game Groups
Example Group:
Terraria

Many thanks to @Waindigo for his continuous improvements on the base addon, social forums. Also special thanks to @Forsaken who made my theme. :)

Let me know what you think! There is still lots to work on but I thought it was a good time to showoff where it's at. Will probably create a landing page in the future which would then lead to each section on the site.

I have nightmares about dark styles now.

Looks good, I would change the overlay color however, a bit blinding on the dark site to the bright overlay(clicking a member card)

It's kinda outdated and a mess but I can send it if you want.

I don't expect to get it, but if you don't mind, I'd like to have it & mess around with it also. Been a fan of the style since I saw it months ago.

I can throw you a $10 spot on paypal, if you want.

Top Bottom