XF 1.2 Increase Avatar size in "Last Post by" box

Peace

In the node list, how would I increase the size of the avatar for "last post by", and also increase the box around it, in order to accommodate for the bigger avatar?

Also, is it possible to move this entire column to the left a bit (ie. squish the forum titles/descriptions, and make more room for last post).

Thanks!

Most of this can be done via the style properties and I wasn't even sure whether you were referring to an add-on when you said about the avatar in lastpost but I'm assuming your referring to @Waindigo Avatar in lastpost add-on?

If so and use this and paste the following in EXTRA.CSS though I only adjusted this for the forum_list and you'll most certainly need to adjust the css slightly for your custom style/style. Bare in mind if you adjust the avatar size this will throw everything out of whack so you'll have to adjust the rest of the css accordingly.

Code:
.forum_list .nodeLastPost a.avatar img {
height: 38px;   
width: 38px;
border: 1px solid black !important; }

.nodeInfo .node .nodeControls { right: 335px;}
.forum_list .node .nodeLastPost { height: 44px; margin: 0 10px; width: 300px;  }
.forum_list .node .nodeLastPost .lastThreadTitle {margin-top: 10px; line-height: 12px;}

The output of all that is as follows. I've probably mis-read what you meant but when I read avatar in lastpost I thought of waindigo's add-on.

Screenshot_40.webp

Top Bottom