XF 1.3 Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute

WeZoN

I'm not sure what exactly is causing this issue. Was running on php5.3 but tried 5.4 and 5.5
Now running: PHP5.5 and MySQL 5.1.73

This problem only happens when changing promotion options. (so far as we can tell)
Note: As long as the following XenPorta option is enabled.
Article (article-# > article > portal)
Categories (articles-#slug > articles > portal)

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/asgardconsortium/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/asgardconsortium/public_html/index.php at line 13

I'm not sure what exactly is causing this issue. Was running on php5.3 but tried 5.4 and 5.5
Now running: PHP5.5 and MySQL 5.1.73
Have you thought of upgrading your MySQL to something a "little" more current (especially considering that 5.6 is - I think - the latest).

It's a production server. So, if not needed it will not be updated quite yet.
If the problem is spesifically caused by the fact that is not updated, then sure. If not then the version will be left out of the error search.

Well, the error indicates a XenPorta error. Your best bet is to request support in that add-on thread (good luck with that - you will have to hope someone other than the author can help out since his support is very spotty).

Not as many people use XenPorta any longer because of the lack of support fact.

Top Bottom