Inactive Members

Inactive Members 4.1

No permission to download
Sent out my first cron based monthly email today. I've customized the phrases but the emails sent using the original (master value) phrase text.

Last edited:
question, would members who meet the conditions be emailed only once or multiple times (each time the cron runs)

Does this respect user group permissions in terms of what topics are listed in each users email?

For example, if a there's a 'members' usergroup and corresponding forum, and that forum ID is listed in the options, will thread titles in that forum be included the email to users not in that usergroup?

Did this add-on suddenly stop respecting member's "Receive site mailings" preferences? I'm getting reports that seem to indicate this.

I really like this addon but I wondered if there was a way for for recipients to unsubscribe / disable site mailings from a link (single click) at the bottom of the email?

Really, really like this addon, but this
Ive tried using this on a BigBoard, and it timed out sending. Anyway to do it small amounts so I dont get timeouts?

is needed to allow me to use the cron job option as I'm sending out over 6,000 emails and the script is timing out, even with mod_fcgid timeout set to 10 minutes (which I don't really want to have to do anyway).

I just logged in to say thank you very much for this addon. Its fantastic!

One question, Sounds like robinhood above has the same question, I have some private subforums on my site. If I include these private forum id's, will members who do not have permission to these subforums receive an email with topics located in these forums?

It seems that "(from $board_title)" is being added to the end of the subject line, even though this is not in the inactivemembers_subject phrase.

Is there a way to remove it?

I like this addon but adding some additional text to the beginning of the email does not show in emails sent out.

The {email} placeholder is not working. Is there another placeholder used in this add-on for email address?

If only there was an option to choose which forums to include directly instead of IDs. Since my forums is setup with multiple categories and loads of forums inside them, it requires me to include the forums IDs instead of the category IDs. Putting category IDs won't show any recent posts.

Top Bottom